Tonight is the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards. Get the details on how to watch the show online via live stream on Sling TV and how to use the iHeartRadio app.
TOMORROW: Tune in to our Facebook page to watch all the action LIVE from the #iHeartAwards Red Carpet. Catch appearances from your favorite celebs, nominees and iHeartRadio personalities. Sunday (March 5) at 6 PM ET and 3 PM PT.
Tonight is the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards, hosted by Ryan Seacrest. The event airs on three channels – TBS, TNT and Tru TV, with the show running from 8 – 10 p.m. ET/5 – 7 p.m. PT. For all the details on how to watch the awards live online, read on below. There are several options available, including a free trial from Sling TV and using the iHeartRadio app.
In addition, there will be a red carpet live stream via Facebook Live at at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT.
TruTV is not part of the “Best of Live TV” package with Sling TV. TBS and TNT are, so if you sign up for just the “Best of Live TV” package, you can watch TBS and TNT but not TruTV.
Read on for instructions on how to watch the show online.Sling TV – If You’re in the United States
It all goes down Sunday at @theforum! Which performance are you looking forward to the most? #iHeartAwards (
- 2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards nominees announced
You might also like
- Clapper: 'No such wiretap activity mounted' on Trump
- Rex Tillerson Fast Facts
- Giant figures appear on rural silos
- Why religion in art is still so controversial
- Photographer captures forgotten theme park
- What our robots tell us about ourselves
- Art made of human flesh?
- Comic Con comes to Saudi Arabia
- 1,500 people, 2 elevators and 500 tons of luggage -- here's how a king travels
- Ellen von Unwerth's erotic Bavarian fantasy
- Russia on Trump: From glee to frustration
- Ikea enlists star cast of African designers
- Powerful South Carolina political consultant implicated in indictments of a veteran state senator
- Will Donald Trump get a second Supreme Court nomination?
- "Hazing" rituals await Supreme Court's "junior justice" Neil Gorsuch
- The hunt is on for Planet Nine. Here's how to join it
- Trump approves controversial Keystone XL oil pipeline
- Trump praises 'Fox & Friends,' renews old feuds in early morning tweets
- Rex Tillerson finally answers question from NBC News' Andrea Mitchell
- First Read's Morning Clips: The Latest in the Russia Investigation
- Spicer: 'I've let the president down'
- Russian President Vladimir Putin met with U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Wednesday
- OMB Diriector Mick Mulvaney: Washington's 'a lot more broken' than Trump thought
- Trump attacks conservatives over failure of health care bill
- A very consequential week didn't go well for President Trump
- Health Care Showdown: Republicans look to go big or go home
- No deal on health care bill after conservatives meet with Trump
- CA gov on those supporting health bill: 'Their name is going to be mud'
- Give it to me straight, doc: Is Obamacare dying?
- First Read's Morning Clips: Waiting for CBO
- 14 People Share What's It's Really Like to Have An Ex Who Is Now Their In-Law
- The Internet Is Freaking Out About The Way This Chef Cuts Pizza
- Angels manager Mike Scioscia rethinks the use of his closer in tight games
- Chemistry onstage makes Faith Hill and Tim McGraw a top tour
- I’m Taking A Break From Social Activism And OMG I Need Like Everyone I Know To Read About This
- 5 'Fate Of The Furious' Moments So Unnecessary, They're Necessary
- Noah Cyrus Reveals Her Next Tattoo & Dishes On Her Famous Family
- The Lonely Island Tell The Story Of How 'Dear Sister' Came To 'SNL'
- 'Marketplace' is America's most popular business show. Now it has ambitious plans to expand
- United fiasco shows airlines' power over passengers — and how it might change
- 'I really did it for my daughters': L.A. radio host Wendy Walsh on why she spoke out against Bill O'Reilly
- Trump backs Fox News host Bill O'Reilly, but advertisers keep fleeing
- IFC swings for the comedy fences with Funny or Die's 'Brockmire'
- MGM to spend $1 billion for full control of the Epix movie service
- YouTube TV launches today. It has some cool features and some big drawbacks
- 'Boss Baby' to sack 'Smurfs,' and other box office predictions
- Meet the new faces aboard 'Mystery Science Theater 3000's' Satellite of Love
- Werner Herzog wouldn't live anyplace other than Los Angeles, 'the city with the most substance'
- 'A blemish on America': The arts world reacts to proposed cuts in Trump's budget
- Brian Grazer and Ron Howard's Imagine Entertainment is getting into the booming, competitive animation business
- Fox News faces another sexual harassment claim as Mercedes and Hyundai pull ads from 'O'Reilly Factor'
- Roman Polanski is denied latest bid to resolve 40-year-old statutory rape case