Amal Clooney is celebrating International Women's Day in style. The longtime human rights lawyer and mother-to-be was spotted leaving the United Nations headquarters in New York City today, and she showed off her budding baby bump in the process. The expectant star proved her knack for chic maternity fashion in a
Click to expand
UP NEXTJennifer Lopez Worried She'd Never Have Children Jennifer Lopez now considers her twins to be the biggest blessings in her life, but was worried that the opportunity to be a mother surpassed her. Splash News Brad Pitt Reaches Out For Jennifer Aniston's Friendship During Divorce Brad Pitt has reportedly reached out for the friendship of his ex, Jennifer Aniston, while going through his divorce from Angelina Jolie. Splash News Celebs React to President Trump's Joint Address to Congress Celebs like Sarah Silverman, Patton Oswalt, and Whoopi Goldberg tweeted their reactions to President Donald Trump's joint address to Congress, and you probably already know how they feel. Splash News
Pregnant Amal Clooney Can't Hide Her Baby Bump Anymore
See more videos
SHARE SHARE TWEET SHARE EMAIL
What to watch next
Jennifer Lopez Worried She'd Never Have Children Splash News 0:50 Brad Pitt Reaches Out For Jennifer Aniston's Friendship During Divorce Splash News 1:01 Celebs React to President Trump's Joint Address to Congress Splash News 0:58 Khloe Kardashian Continues Tattoo Removal Treatment Splash News 0:53 Cast of The Big Bang Theory Agrees to a Pay Cut Splash News 0:59 Sarah Silverman Chooses 'Fullest Life' Over Having Children Splash News 0:52 Rihanna's New Brunette Locks Made Us Deep Dive into Her Hair History Splash News 0:57 Casey Affleck Snaps at Photographer a Day After Winning His Oscar Splash News 0:59
The Story Behind the Giant Kanye West Oscar Statue Splash News 0:51 Shia LaBeouf Shuts Down Anti-Trump Exhibit After Shots Fired Splash News 1:02 President Donald Trump and Melania will not watch the Oscars Splash News 1:01 Kanye West Wants to Start a Cosmetics Line Splash News 0:52 Mariah Carey Admits She Can't Survive in the Real World Splash News 1:01 Paris Hilton trips and more celebs caught falling down Splash News 0:45 Karrueche Tran Gets Restraining Order Against Chris Brown Splash News 0:59 Angelina Jolie Insists Brad Pitt is Still a Good Father Amidst Divorce Splash News 0:53
UP NEXTAmal Clooney is celebrating International Women's Day in style.The longtime human rights lawyer and mother-to-be was spotted leaving the United Nations headquarters in New York City today, and she showed off her budding baby bump in the process. The expectant star proved her knack for chic maternity fashion in a tweed-like black skirt suit that consisted of work-ready cropped blazer and matching high-waisted pencil skirt. he paired the structured pieces with a lace-lined top, coordinating striped Salvatore Ferragamo pumps, a sleek leather top-handle tote, and dark sunnies perched atop her head. Mrs. Clooney wore her locks in a voluminous waves and added a vibrant lip color to her pout.
The 39-year-old is currently expecting twins--a boy and a girl--with husband George Clooney, and she is reportedly due this summer.
2016 InStyle News Channel How Amal Clooney's Her High-Profile Marriage Benefits Her Work Amal Clooney was making the world a better place long before she married George, but if his international star power helps shine a light on her work to bring war criminals to justice, she'll take it.
Never has maternity workwear been so chic.
Check out more of Amal's standout maternity looks in our gallery below:
- EPA chief claims CO2 not a "primary contributor" to global warming
- After Iraq fails to act, Amal Clooney calls on U.N. to open probe into ISIS rapes and killings of Yazidis
- A Canadian judge who asked a rape complainant why she didn’t keep her knees together has resigned
- Why is the Middle East executing people en masse?
- Why a South Korean court removed President Park Geun-hye
- EPA head Scott Pruitt wonders what all the fuss is about over carbon dioxide
- China vows to create 'first class' navy, step up patrols
- Guns in America: Bill seeks to reverse a decades-old ban on gun-violence research
- LGBTQ veterans slam organizers for barring group from Boston’s St. Patrick’s Day parade
- Gloria Steinem's next chapter: Educating girls in rural Africa
- Trump vowed to expand the number of U.S. aircraft carriers despite mounting vulnerabilities
- Trump's 'beachhead:' The president has quietly installed hundreds in federal jobs