Click to expand
UP NEXTJennifer Lopez Worried She'd Never Have Children Jennifer Lopez now considers her twins to be the biggest blessings in her life, but was worried that the opportunity to be a mother surpassed her. Splash News Brad Pitt Reaches Out For Jennifer Aniston's Friendship During Divorce Brad Pitt has reportedly reached out for the friendship of his ex, Jennifer Aniston, while going through his divorce from Angelina Jolie. Splash News Celebs React to President Trump's Joint Address to Congress Celebs like Sarah Silverman, Patton Oswalt, and Whoopi Goldberg tweeted their reactions to President Donald Trump's joint address to Congress, and you probably already know how they feel. Splash News
Pregnant Amal Clooney Can't Hide Her Baby Bump Anymore
See more videos
SHARE SHARE TWEET SHARE EMAIL
What to watch next
Jennifer Lopez Worried She'd Never Have Children Splash News 0:50 Brad Pitt Reaches Out For Jennifer Aniston's Friendship During Divorce Splash News 1:01 Celebs React to President Trump's Joint Address to Congress Splash News 0:58 Khloe Kardashian Continues Tattoo Removal Treatment Splash News 0:53 Cast of The Big Bang Theory Agrees to a Pay Cut Splash News 0:59 Sarah Silverman Chooses 'Fullest Life' Over Having Children Splash News 0:52 Rihanna's New Brunette Locks Made Us Deep Dive into Her Hair History Splash News 0:57 Casey Affleck Snaps at Photographer a Day After Winning His Oscar Splash News 0:59
The Story Behind the Giant Kanye West Oscar Statue Splash News 0:51 Shia LaBeouf Shuts Down Anti-Trump Exhibit After Shots Fired Splash News 1:02 President Donald Trump and Melania will not watch the Oscars Splash News 1:01 Kanye West Wants to Start a Cosmetics Line Splash News 0:52 Mariah Carey Admits She Can't Survive in the Real World Splash News 1:01 Paris Hilton trips and more celebs caught falling down Splash News 0:45 Karrueche Tran Gets Restraining Order Against Chris Brown Splash News 0:59 Angelina Jolie Insists Brad Pitt is Still a Good Father Amidst Divorce Splash News 0:53
UP NEXTAmal Clooney is celebrating International Women's Day in style.The longtime human rights lawyer and mother-to-be was spotted leaving the United Nations headquarters in New York City today, and she showed off her budding baby bump in the process. The expectant star proved her knack for chic maternity fashion in a tweed-like black skirt suit that consisted of work-ready cropped blazer and matching high-waisted pencil skirt. he paired the structured pieces with a lace-lined top, coordinating striped Salvatore Ferragamo pumps, a sleek leather top-handle tote, and dark sunnies perched atop her head. Mrs. Clooney wore her locks in a voluminous waves and added a vibrant lip color to her pout.
The 39-year-old is currently expecting twins--a boy and a girl--with husband George Clooney, and she is reportedly due this summer.
2016 InStyle News Channel How Amal Clooney's Her High-Profile Marriage Benefits Her Work Amal Clooney was making the world a better place long before she married George, but if his international star power helps shine a light on her work to bring war criminals to justice, she'll take it.
Never has maternity workwear been so chic.
Check out more of Amal's standout maternity looks in our gallery below:
photo of Amal Clooney Demos How to Perfectly Pull Off a Skirt Suit While Pregnant
- J.D. Power & Associates 8 most dependable cars, minivan
- Wake up to this crazy good Goo Goo barbecue biscuit from Holler & Dash
- Muscle Shoals Swampers, Jimmy Hall appear in Bayside Academy music showcase
- New York City Ballet dancer returns to Alabama for "The Sleeping Beauty"
- Who should replace Alec Baldwin as Donald Trump on 'SNL'?
- Jimmy Buffett to return to The Wharf in Orange Beach
- Beer garden in the works for downtown Montgomery
- Weekend box office: 'Logan' tears up opening weekend with $85.3M debut
- Resumes are more art than science
- How to open a resume: Objective statement vs. qualifications summary
- Don't confuse a resume with an autobiography
- Do I really need a cover letter? Plus more common resume questions
- Tim Tebow stalked by Colorado woman at Mets spring camp: cops
- KING: The Democratic Party doesn't get why it's so unpopular
- Paul Ryan, Kevin McCarthy Obamacare replacement should be called ‘Abominable Care’
- Fisher’s finish leads to Match Play and a shot at Masters
- Robinson, Lind ready for a spring training job fight
- World Baseball Classic failing to draw interest of American fans
- Ben Carson confirmed by Senate as HUD secretary
- Proposed $54B jump in defense budget won’t help economy much
- Are baby boomers too old to ski? Probably not.
- With allergy season around the corner, educate yourself now
- Butter or olive oil? Eggs or no? New nutritional review cuts through the myths.
- Every traveler’s eternal question: ‘It’s 2017, why don’t we have WiFi on all planes?’
- These activists want greater home-school monitoring. Parent groups say no way.
- Tired of people asking where you’re going to college? Here’s what to say.
- Perspective | Ask Amy: Woman reels from memories of tough childhood
- Perspective | Trump’s first D.C. dinner as president: An overcooked, $54 steak. With ketchup.
- Review | Colada Shop in D.C. reviewed: Little Havana done right, and an $8 daiquiri
- Jennifer Lopez Made The Entire Audience Blush When She Answered This Question About A Sex Tape
- There are six styles of love. Which one best describes you?
- 9 reasons why every Canadian should own a canoe
- Switzerland Is The Best Country In The World, According To A U.S. News Survey
- A police officer’s wife wants people to remember his service — not the gruesome way he died
- This Café Only Serves Cereal And It's Incredible
- Future of B.C.'s grizzly bears at risk, according to new report
- Bullbaiting, squirrel busting: Terms used in 'My Scientology Movie' explained
- Scarlett Johansson's custody battle: What happens next?
- Review: Make time for this sensational, intense season of 'American Crime'
- Alec Baldwin talks completely, 100% uncensored about Donald Trump