Cereal addicts (you know who you are), your dream destination has arrived: an exclusively cereal café. Hundreds of vintage and limited edition cereal boxes (Cheerio Millenios! Aladdin & Jas Corn Flakes!) line the walls of this tiny shop, which serves up a selection of cereal "cocktails"-sugar coma-inducing bowls of cereals, marshmallows (Lucky Charms, of course), candy, and cookies, all stirred together in a colorful milk of your choice.
The Cereal Killer Café, located in London's hip Shoreditch neighbourhood, knows how to create combos that Instagrammers can't get enough of: Unicorn Poop, their most popular menu item, looks like a treat you'd order at the circus, with pastel sugar-frosted cookies, marshmallows, and rainbow sprinkles on top. (Don't worry, there are Rice Krispies somewhere in there!)
Another favourite: its Mint Choc Chipster, a surprisingly delicious chocolate-mint explosion served with bright green mint milk.
The real fun begins downstairs in the basement seating, a nostalgic explosion of vintage cereal boxes, a Bart Simpson bed, and throwback cartoons like Care Bears playing on mini TVs. Walking into the place will make you feel transported into another world, one where cereal is the true breakfast of champions.
Follow Delish on Instagram.
Click to expand
UP NEXTThe Cheese Sauce on These Irish Nachos is Better than a Pot of Gold! Just when you thought nachos couldn't get any more decadent, Guinness queso came along. Delish This Caprese Chicken Lasagna is Such a Game-Changer! This is the most flavorful chicken ever! Delish This Low-Carb Cauliflower Quesadilla Will Save Your Life...and Your Diet! Just when you thought cauliflower had done it all! Delish
This Café Only Serves Cereal And It's Incredible!
See more videos
SHARE SHARE TWEET SHARE EMAIL
What to watch next
The Cheese Sauce on These Irish Nachos is Better than a Pot of Gold! Delish 0:46 This Caprese Chicken Lasagna is Such a Game-Changer! Delish 1:01 This Low-Carb Cauliflower Quesadilla Will Save Your Life...and Your Diet! Delish 0:48 People are Freaking Out Over Unicorn Toast! Delish 0:39 This French Toast Bake Will Save You From Slaving Over Breakfast! Delish 0:50 No Joke: This 2-Foot-Tall Wig's Made Out Of Cotton Candy! Delish 0:53 If You Don't Make This Ham & Cheese Tortellini, You're Missing Out! Delish 0:43 This Irish Soda Bread Has a Super Sweet Ingredient Swap! Delish 0:56
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup is the No-Fuss Way to Enjoy a Hearty Meal! Delish 0:50 These Breakfast Bombs are Blowing Up the Internet! Delish 0:55 If You Want to Make a Breakfast Fit for a Queen, Try Her Majesty's Own Drop Scones Recipe! Delish 1:04 This Broccoli Casserole Dip Has a Seriously Genius Topping! Delish 0:49 KitchenAid Just Debuted An All-Black Mixer — And OMG, It's Chic! Delish 0:53 Confirmed: Peeps-flavored Oreos are finally happening Delish 0:31 These Tex Mex Meatballs Turn Dinner Into a Fiesta! Delish 1:04 This Low-Carb Cauliflower Breakfast Pizza is What Your Weekend Needs! Delish 1:03
photo of This Café Only Serves Cereal And It's Incredible
- J.D. Power & Associates 8 most dependable cars, minivan
- Wake up to this crazy good Goo Goo barbecue biscuit from Holler & Dash
- Muscle Shoals Swampers, Jimmy Hall appear in Bayside Academy music showcase
- New York City Ballet dancer returns to Alabama for "The Sleeping Beauty"
- Who should replace Alec Baldwin as Donald Trump on 'SNL'?
- Jimmy Buffett to return to The Wharf in Orange Beach
- Beer garden in the works for downtown Montgomery
- Weekend box office: 'Logan' tears up opening weekend with $85.3M debut
- Resumes are more art than science
- How to open a resume: Objective statement vs. qualifications summary
- Don't confuse a resume with an autobiography
- Do I really need a cover letter? Plus more common resume questions
- Tim Tebow stalked by Colorado woman at Mets spring camp: cops
- KING: The Democratic Party doesn't get why it's so unpopular
- Paul Ryan, Kevin McCarthy Obamacare replacement should be called ‘Abominable Care’
- Fisher’s finish leads to Match Play and a shot at Masters
- Robinson, Lind ready for a spring training job fight
- World Baseball Classic failing to draw interest of American fans
- Ben Carson confirmed by Senate as HUD secretary
- Proposed $54B jump in defense budget won’t help economy much
- Are baby boomers too old to ski? Probably not.
- With allergy season around the corner, educate yourself now
- Butter or olive oil? Eggs or no? New nutritional review cuts through the myths.
- Every traveler’s eternal question: ‘It’s 2017, why don’t we have WiFi on all planes?’
- These activists want greater home-school monitoring. Parent groups say no way.
- Tired of people asking where you’re going to college? Here’s what to say.
- Perspective | Ask Amy: Woman reels from memories of tough childhood
- Perspective | Trump’s first D.C. dinner as president: An overcooked, $54 steak. With ketchup.
- Review | Colada Shop in D.C. reviewed: Little Havana done right, and an $8 daiquiri
- Amal Clooney Demos How to Perfectly Pull Off a Skirt Suit While Pregnant
- Jennifer Lopez Made The Entire Audience Blush When She Answered This Question About A Sex Tape
- There are six styles of love. Which one best describes you?
- 9 reasons why every Canadian should own a canoe
- Switzerland Is The Best Country In The World, According To A U.S. News Survey
- A police officer’s wife wants people to remember his service — not the gruesome way he died
- Future of B.C.'s grizzly bears at risk, according to new report
- Bullbaiting, squirrel busting: Terms used in 'My Scientology Movie' explained
- Scarlett Johansson's custody battle: What happens next?
- Review: Make time for this sensational, intense season of 'American Crime'
- Alec Baldwin talks completely, 100% uncensored about Donald Trump